The Results Are In.
We Are Really On To Something!
Check out the JWOW Community Survey Report
Here is some of the data:
- 53% said that they belonged to a synagogue; 47% were not affiliated. This shows that we are meeting both goals of JWOW: To provide opportunities for those who do not belong to a temple to find community and make Jewish friends, AND to bring the whole Jewish community together, across denominations and affiliations.
- 86% said that they would recommend JWOW to a friend. Our consultant said that she had never seen such a high "promoter score."
- Half of participants said that JWOW fulfills a communal need that they cannot get elsewhere.
- 65% said that JWOW increases their Jewish pride.
- Involvement with JWOW has affected Jewish behaviors of participants: 54% said that they do more things with the Jewish community; 1/3 said that the number of Jewish friends that they have has increased; and 29% said that their Jewish knowledge and skills have increased.
- Over half of respondents were interested in further adult Jewish education opportunities.